Friday, December 09, 2005

which is better?

Yeah yeah...it's the same ol' boring line your folks always try to get in you-----"studying is so much better than working" i totally agree now......today is my long awaited "OFF DAY" after 8 straight days of work.not to mention the 6 continuous morning shift i've had. working is down-right tiring but there's always the fruits to harvest at the end of each demanding month.

some stuff are worth pondering over...like did i really got myself a good job? am i truly cut-out for sales? lol...i don't really care thou...it's temporary anyways...and i do think i'm doing alright at the moment. of coz, every profession has its quirks and ugly side.... like the other day, i served this pain-in-the-ass kinda customer who nearly made me puke blood all over....but its sales...so i'll just have to accept it with a wide smile.....besides, it's not as if i didn't expect such things... lol.

the worst thing abt all these is that i'm actually growing fatter.....my gawd....i don't know why....shouldn't i be slimming down cuz of work? it's like a reversal man. i actually ate more than before! i take 4 meals a day since i started working in the afternoon...lol!!! tt's a record...and my pending excercise regime, i don't even wana think abt it... even the thought of it makes me feel lazy....see, my laziness isn't just skin-deep.....lol...it's much much more. haha...as for tV...i only get to watch the less interesting ones when i get home...and of cos, the vcds.....kinda lifeless....but all it takes is some getting used to...then all the dread will be history...

i'm slowly getting used to it already....and some funny stuff happened during my work which helped brighten up the monotony of the job...and then there's the easy going and sometimes wacky colleagues of mine....hmmm..its like i'm beginning to like my job.

oh no, straying from that topic, my dad is so serious in psycho-ing our whole household to get the flu-jab tonight!!!!!! aaawwwww.......can he just give us a break??? or not, just me....gimme a break can??? i don't need another reason to traumatise myself now....and for crying out loud, it's supposed to be my OFF day!!! why can't he just let at least ME of????? boooohooo~~~~~ k come to the bottom of it all, i'm just afraid of the needle.....i really am.....cuz it's been quite some times since i last got poked by it.....not that i don't understand his efforts...but the thing is......i'm really scared of injections??? and it's not just me, my mum is too.....so please please let us off can???? CANNOT....he confirm will make us go take it...tt's it lah...end of me..... tml i'll report to work with a sullen face and a swollen arm....boo!!!

No comments: