Saturday, July 29, 2006

i passed!!! i passed!!!!

I passed my final theory test!!!! and i just took it once!!! yay~~~

i'm so proud of myself for sticking to the books the whole day. luckily it paid off handsomely at night for me, if not i'll have to resort to another round of dreadful mugging. eeeeks. at first i felt myself returning to the old studious pre-A levels me, but this feeling decays away as the hours passed. i've lost the momentum after idling for 6months. shameful me.... even my stamina's badly affected by the break. i once complained about my muscular thighs from volleying, now they're all flabby n....flabby...haha. okay, the point is, at least mugging still works for me. cus i passed!

i still can't believe i failed my basic theory the first time when i could've passed it had i prepared well.. a waste of money, that's what it is. learning driving is so not cheap ok...... and i have to go thru the same trauma of my dad poking fun at how lousy i was.......just the thought of it pisses me off. argh! oh well, at least i get to proudly stash the cert in his face today. what, are u crazy?! of cus i won't do that to my dad!!!! hahahaaa.... i just luffed damn loudly.

yar, i'm a bit insane. why am i talking to myself? hahaaaa.... anyway, theory tests are puny as compared to ... practicals!!! hai~ i have to conquer my fear man... and hopefully do some miracle like a 'one-time pass'??? i can only wish AND practice hard!!! people, have faith in me. and pray hard, so that i can 'long pang' ur to school or drive ur go shopping...hahahahaaaa...

***matric day on monday- yay~ but one prob, i'm hopeless when it comes to the details.... sian.

No comments: