Sunday, December 17, 2006

@ Balcony Bar

am i tired or am i just bad at drinking? well, take me drinking someday to find out k? i'm curious too...cus i really don't think 2 glasses of vodka lime can knock me out...haha. i wasn't knocked out lah, if i am then i won't be blogging now.

Anyways, was at Balcony Bar for my volleyball senior's 21st birthday.
it kinda set me thinking how i should plan mine next year... chalet's a bit cliche but it's the most convenient....blah blah blah.... maybe it's still early to be brooding over such stuff.

Balcony Bar is at the Heeren's [f.y.i]. it costs like $2000+ for 20 to 30+ guests....what a bomb! but my lucky senior's got a rich and doting dad...
if i were to hold my birthday there i'll not invite those "SaiKang" friends for sure. don't waste my money man...but if they don't drink also a bit wasted cus it's all in the package.

Totally in our own world...haha!
...Glyn and me

***just recieved a msg from jiayi lim. it reads "i miss you. Good Night!"
realised how i've been "neglecting" her for tv....i'm such a lousy friend.

boo. i better sleep now. i can actually feel the vessels breaking out in my eyeballs....

No comments: