Sunday, May 04, 2008

Good Good Good

jacky glynis me!


3 papers down. Goody. All 3 went quite well. Goody. haha..... it's the first time i felt so good after sitting for uni-exams...so i hope my final grades won't disappoint me. But chances are, if i think the papers are quite average, then there will sure be brainy idiots out there who think they're pieces of cake. damn. so i can only be happy for awhile. HAHA. But i do hope and pray it's gonna stay this way until my last paper. screw the bell curve!

i bloody hell scratched my car today. poor baibai. wo dui bu qi ni. next time got chance i'll show you all. don't need to console me cus i didn't feel much about it. HAHA. i'd like to admit very honestly that i'm quite a lousy driver... so quote me and hop on if you have a good insurance coverage. or your other option: laugh at me quietly in your heart.

But, i realised something. not that i'm modeling after my dad but i really think there's some element of suayness whenever i change something in my car. pisses me off big time...like there's some evil, unexplainable kinda "something" about changing things in my car. i hope i'm just being imaginative. but before you're really convinced that my logic is photocopied from my dad's, i wana emphasize that i've totally reconciled with the fact that i'm a lousy driver. inexcusably....... =)

So i finally passed Glynis her present. i wana brag about it. i bought her a Fossil Purse!!!! it's not that expensive and i'm not bragging about the the brand or whatsoever, i'm bragging about the fact that this is the BEST present i've bought for anyone!!! cus it's something she NEEDS! haha... you should really take a look at her filthy lil purse man...lol. anyways, so giving is happy...also prolly cus i am financially sound at the moment. Not my parents' money okay.....i EARNED it through hardwork from travelling tirelessly to and from Queenstown TWICE everyweek for tuition. fyi, i stay in yishun...i welcome praises so please make use of the tagboard to shower me with praises. HAHAHAHAHHAAAA....

and great news!!!! COLLIN GOT INTO THE FINALS for some singing comp! good good good. i'm so gonna support him...either ways.... haha. anyone wana go together let me know. i can get tix for you at 10bucks! it's on 14June at DBS auditorium. sorry to say but since it's like held at DBS auditorium you know it involves $$$. banks are like that. lol.



ALL THE BEST, BUDDY!




Anyways, a Shout-out to my besty: you are already our ktv champion!




LASTLY,




Girlfriends, my exams officially ends after Wednesday. so DATE me ;p

No comments: