Monday, July 28, 2008

Suayness

this is really suay.

here i am trying to have fun, suayness just has to get in my way.
i bloody injured myself while TRYING to play soccer on the beach. now my big toe is like bandaged up i can hardly wear a slipper.

The best part about this is i cannot walk properly, let alone fast. TMD to the core.

Oh, and did i mention how i was almost like a tortured P.O.W when the medic tried to pour alcohol into the opening wound? the pain was so unbearable i even scared myself when i let out a scream. OMFG. and i think i also scared the tears outta YY too. poor thing..... paiseh yy dear, it was really traumatising.

Now, with 10 days left, how am i to survive a week w/o being able to do my last minute shopping and go to classes as per normal?? beats me.

i hope i won't take a week to heal and please oh please...... let the pain be gone. i really feel miserable now.


SADness + Suayness

No comments: