Saturday, October 11, 2008

I AM THE PS QUEEN

Not that i'm very proud of it but i really am quite a PS (pang seh) queen lately.
My record of PS-ing ranges from lectures to meetings and even chill-out sessions with my precious JM. i am acutely aware of what a jerk i've been but i can't help it. part of me tries really hard to pester myself to make it up to them with what wonderful gestures but the other part of me is a bump so most of the time i only use brain-power. hahaha...
but i better apologize to my dearest JM cus i really am sorry. should've met you girls the other night but i was really super tired, from walking around the whole day with my mom. actually i better be honest. i was SHOPPING the entire day. but the tired part was genuine. i'm not trying to blame anyone for that because i DID enjoy myself (duh) but these days i feel a serious lack in motivation and i'm becoming more unpredictable and fickle. worse, i leave most of my decisions to this sinful slogan i live by "when i feel like it". sounds arrogant but i feel damn empowered if you know what i mean. hahahaha..
but i know it's bad lah because i have my commitments and stuff. so i'm gonna try to throw that habbit out the window asap.....WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. lol. but i'm quite scared cus i think i'm having retribution for PSing too many people too many times. my wisdom tooth is finally aching. i use FINALLy because contrary to what i believe that my tooth is "special" and it won't have to undergo all that torment, i am so bloody wrong. this one is machiam buy one get one free cus the tooth ache came with a free ULCER. SO, to avoid the possible KARMA that might befall upon me if i continue my way, i better stop paying too much attention to my feelings cus apparently most of them has to do with laziness. and NO i REFUSE to extract the tooth. Yes i have no guts.
But anyways, if i ever PSed anyone the coming weeks, please exercise empathy. =) Rome wasn't built overnight you see.
and i CRIED MYSELF SILLY OVER ANSOL's BREAKUP. yes Glyn, i'm joining your club for the swollen eyes. but what to do, it's almost like i could feel myself breaking up. hurrrr hurrr HURRR.................................................

No comments: