Friday, November 21, 2008

exams only what!

HAHAHA. i'm so dumb i tell you, i wanted to start off by complaining about Blogger being a bit "SOT" these days cus the tool bar became super short without font functions and alignment and stuff. BUT OMG I THINK I'M THE SOT ONE cus i didn't realise i was at the "Edit HTML" page. i am so @#$%^ hopeless....

Anyways, just to give you an update (cus i felt like it), my exams are gonna start one MONDAY 24th Nov - 2 Papers, followed by WEDNESDAY 26th Nov - 1 paper and final-freaking-last THRUDSAY Nov 27th - 1 paper, and i don't even bloody care if i spelt thursday correctly cus i must be too adament to care by then. HA HA HA HO........ exams over. and then ONE more predictably SIAN semester before i bid NUS Goodbye.

It's funny how things change man. It's totally apalling how I CHANGE. why? cus i feel kinda hypocritical now when i think back on how i'd DIE to get a spot in FASS, and how i begged every night before i close my eyes to be part of this globally acclaimed school. . . . Oh well, look at me now... i can't wait to get out of there. Not that i hate the school, i still have the slightest affection for it for making me feel like i'm on the pedestal everytime i talk about it BUT, *sigh* when you get there, you tend to hope to be somewhere else. I'm not quite sure if that's what i want and i'm pretty damn certain that i might finally regret it one day when i'll forever have to wake up at 7am to blow my hair, BUT for now, i'm just quite put-off by the most unexciting part of school - EXAMS. i hope i karma won't reflect itself on my grades.

Here's to the thing that so makes us sick every sem:
If you were a solid being, i'd very much love to crush you. But because i can't see you, i hope you have fun torturing more students. =D

Before you think i'm really bothered, i'm not. In fact, i think i'm totally adament. HAHAHA. I just mass-sent some 20 over well-wishes to all my NUS friends and guess what's the BEST and most UNBORING reply i've got?????


"Exams only what" by none other than Merissa


.
EXACTLY.


the rest who didn't reply - i hope you didn't suffocate under your books. =)



But from the bottom of my heart to ALL my fellow compatriots out there:







EXAMS ONLY WHAT!!!!!!
LOL

No comments: