Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Home, New Chapter


It's been a long break.



Just closed a chapter.


Actually, quite a few chapters: NUS, Yishun Ave 4 and unworthy relatives.


Nevertheless life is happy now, no doubt MY personal life is pretty uncertain. For example, i haven't have the slightest idea of what i'm gonna do for the time being. Don't even know i can safely graduate....might be the post examinations anxiety. Thankfully, i'm keeping myself busy with HOUSEWORK. Might not seem a big deal to you but you will know why if you ever visit me. it's quite an apalling responsibility, haha.


I love my room, it is AWESOME.


By the way, i gotta apologise to some friends that i've been neglecting or hostile towards for the past week. I've been pms-sy as usual.... didn't mean to be so anal and all.... i'm reflecting. i have issues with showing affections, if this makes it any better.... LOL. So don't abandon me and continue dating me please. ((((((:



I have TONNES of pictures to upload from last last last weeks until now but i'm kinda lazy. I'll work on it! And since it's like a new beginning for me i wana try to live more purposefully from now on. HAHA....i'll work on that too.


I'll be inviting you guys over bit by bit cus i'm not gonna hold any housewarming... be patient yah!

xoxoxo

No comments: