Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weekends can be soooooooooo.....much better

After blog-surfing / magazine-browsing for several hours in the office this morning,


SO, the point of this entry is: i've decided i shouldn't just let my youth deteriorate with a lifestyle transition. no. i SHALL NOT.

Haaa, not that my lifestyle just underwent some major transformation...besides having to literally prick my eyes open at 8 every morning, i shouldn't be wasting my after-work hours and weekends.

Okay, maybe a lil correction on the after-work hours part cus i really rather prefer to sprawl on my lazy sofa and watch 2pm entertain me silly on youtube. They're my new fave idol-boys now, f.y.i. and i'm not too old for that OKAY! (whatever happened to TVXQ?? *shrugs* contact me when they do return to korea for good)

The plan is... i'm gonna start planning my weekends so i get to 'bond' with my friends and enjoy myself more. Sounds vague but HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, i can forsee how this will work - a MAJOR FAILURE... since Geminis are known for their unpredictable moods and ever-changing interests. oh well....

HOW DARE YOU AGREE TO THAT, FRIEND?! c'mon, show some love and encouragement man! @#$%^

To prove how well this will actually work, TADA!!! lemme Impress you with the itinery i have for this very weekend!!!!

Friday Night: Probably Mani +Pedi (Necessity)
Saturday: BBQ with all my NUS Nais & Hu Lao ye n Co @ my place. (mj on the menu too)
Sunday (MAJOR): PACK FOR HONG KONG GET-AWAY WITH MUM (and family friend aunty plus her lil daughter) FROM MONDAY to THURSDAY.










ARE YOU AWE-STRUCK or ARE YOU AWE-STRUCK??!!!








yes, i'm flying off to MDX-CDX (mai dong xi/chi dong xi)-haven on Monday morning.
*SMILES SO WIDE YOU CAN HARDLY SEE MY EYES*


WHAT A MAJOR ATAS PLAN RIGHT...
Well Um, i figured some of you might badger me to help you buy stuff.

here is the Mega-BUT part:

1) I predict less shopping. even if i do, i'd be busy shopping for FEFE & MYSELF
2) We're going to Disneyland. (self-explanatory)
3) The last but most important point of all - I DON'T have extra funds to pay for your stuff first.


yup. i hate to rob that twinkle in your eye but i've had my fair share of frustrating experiences of not being able to get the list of 'you assume to be easy to find' items in a foreign land. feel me on that please.

BUT, yet another but...i love buts.....

i do entertain special requests, with $$$ enclosed. DOn't ask me which part of HK i'll be going though, cus i'll just be wherever the wind blows.... in other words, we don't have a fixed itinery, YET.

SO yeah....

Here's a Cheer to a kick-ass start to materializing my EXCITING WEEKENDS!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

No comments: