Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rehi!

Don't give up on me just yet... I'm not gone for eternity, though i think the tire from an 8.30 to 5.30 routine is slowly consuming me. I've got a thousand and one excuses i don't know which better to use except that (:

Coming back from my very long interval of silence, there's actually alot to 'report' on..... my life has been quite eventful so far, but i kinda forgot what i did. For one, i SHOPPED ALOT.

Working is really fun, though you can expect a lot of PMS-ing from an office full of women, which is a huge contradiction to the kinda industry we're in. LOL. I love to go to work, btw.


K, maybe i should work backwards on updating you:


  • Caught 'Alice in Wonderland' with Peacy Lim last night. Let's just say, we all need a dose of nostalgia sometimes. I realised, besides the rabbit and Alice, i can't actually remember what the story was all about until i watched it yesterday. But i was far too fascinated  by the fact that i so resemble the RED QUEEN (character wise), annoyinging anal and aloof. that's a lot of bad 'As' in there. hahaha. that's just that, i don't like tadpoles on my toast and i don't have an effing-huge head.



  • Watched Jam Xiao's concert last Saturday. i can only say if he's not born to sing, i really don't know what he is born for. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't remember myself screaming so madly at anyone's concert besides my beloved Tao Ze's. I swear...no, i PROMISE he totally literally scooped my heart out a thousand times over within that 3 hours of performance. Please believe me when i say he's good, i hardly have bad taste in music.
                                                     
I'd just like to say, a person's hair is like the essence of his appearance. but i'd also like to add, if he has a voice like that...screw the hair (:


  • I am smelling like.... 

and



  • I'm feeling like....
...if you ever watched Valentine's Day. You'll probably feel the same. :x



  • I'm currently watching....







~Fin~










































Madness: A daily affair @ work


...stay tuned

No comments: