Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm not a likeable person

With that said, i don't know why anyone should like me. I grow spikes and i wear skepticism on my sleeves.

Don't get me wrong, i'm still positively attracted to guys but i just can't imagine myself seeming desirable to them at all.

Like how Jiayi Dearest always puts it, i'm too anal to be likeable. If someone is to like me or even come close to the vicinity of trying, i think he's inviting unnecessary heartache. His heart has to be SO big and accepting, that even if it was me, i don't think i can handle.

I'm not a horrible person, i'm not evil nor ill-mannered, i don't have notorious habits... in fact i can be so acutely boring a person....

by the way, this is my skepticism talking again ):

#################################################################################


kicking the pessimism aside, from now on i will seriously keep my heart and mind open.

i think all these years, my past regrets, resentment and reminiscence has always been directed at one. And with that one person it made me believe that a lot of things, not just in relationships, there'll never be 2nd chances because things will never be the same again, and also because it is just simply not possible to go back to where it was. i suppose in my coming to terms with such a truth, i've been unfair to some.

My point is, a story can never be re-written, unless it is incomplete.

Like i said, i'm keeping my heart and mind open.

No comments: