Friday, September 09, 2005

Again

Last night, i dreamt of him again....

we were back in school.
he looked me up.
held my hand.
and we never parted.
he told me he finally realised who he cherished most.
the answer i guessed but never ask.
maybe.
it maybe me.

i got lost in the crowd.
amidst the familiar faces.
they saw right through me.
i was lost not only from him.
i lost my heart. i cannot be calm.

then i searched around.
pushing through almost everyone in my way.
just when i was about to break down
just as i thought the moment of bliss was surreal
he stood before me. smiled. and took my hand again.
my heart sank. but was full.

we walked together.
hand in hand.
we never spoke.
the familiar scent i missed became everlasting.
the walk took forever.

what are we now.
together?
i cannot imagine it was true.
it never was.
dreams are never true to me.

why again?
when i'm busy and burdened with work.
he did not cross my mind.
not for a week.
why then the dream?

i vowed to move on.
yet i'm tied down to you.


No comments: