Wednesday, June 21, 2006

it'll be back!!

great news!

season 4 of OTH will be back! that's really something worth celebrating for. besides, i hate the feeling of being left hanging mid-air with no answers.

another thing worth anticipating [to me] is the artscamp2006. i don't exactly feel excited about it but i just can't wait. it must be some kinda of pre-camp anxiety i'm experiencing cus i haven't been to any sort of camps [like this] for decades. the closest i've ever came to "fun" was the orientation camp in 2003. and i really don't want to talk about it if you know what i mean.

somehow i have this feeling that it won't disappoint me this time. besides, i'm paying 50bucks for it man! it better be worthwhile....at least leave me with some fond memories....

oh please... please, please, don't let my unversity life be that forgetable.....please don't let my memory fail me.......booo.....

No comments: