Monday, June 04, 2007

Upcoming Bdae celebration and what not





I'm real bad...as in a lousy employee. lol. my dad has to personally come wake me up in my room. he even asked me "you don't want to go work ah? okay, then i go myself ah.." hee... bad. but that's the priviledge of working under your dad.

hey, it even rhymes. nice.

sometimes i wonder, what good did i do to deserve all these? my mom and dad dote on me and my sis and try to provide for everything we need or even want. but when you think about it. ain't all parents the same? mostly.

and that brings me to the topic of MY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!! haha. cus whenever i think about it, i can't help but feel so blessed with a generous father who willingly splurges on me. you get the point, he's paying for the entire thing. and that's not including the Burberry Blue label tote he got me from Japan. love him...AND my mom.

SO, my birthday celebration... some stuff to address here...

First and foremost, please don't be deluded by the fact that my birthday's on the day of the gathering. cus it's NOT. it's on the 19th of JUNE.

the gathering is on 23rd June saturday.
Time: 7 onwards.
Venue: Cineleisure Orchard K-Union level 8.

and on the gifts and stuff....um.....i'm not exactly short of anything but just to keep things simple, i like Forever 21. so if you don't mind. gift vouchers from there will suffice. OR, you can try Fossil. i LOVE Fossil accessories and bags and whatever from there lah. haha...but it's not cheap...so i say say only lah....BUT if you're really out to impress me then THANKS! wahahaha...

and.....i'm really into Dong Bang Shin Ki [DBSK] and Fly To The Sky [FTTS] if you can get me a whole collection of their CDs even better. they're Korean bands by the way. k, please don't go rolling your eyes....i like can already. haha.

hmmmm...did i miss out anything? if i did please let me know.

k see ya there! you know who you are right???

No comments: