Monday, June 09, 2008

Tutoring makes me wana !@#$%^&*

I think i'm gonna have high blood pressure very soon and i'm loosing my voice from talking non-stop for 3.5 hrs every 2days.

Tutoring is HARD man. yeah you better believe me when i say that. it's good money no doubt but there are times where i have a screaming-urge to (not strangle my tutee) but myself.

i know the story.... it's not their fault that they learn very slowly. and trust me, i totally feel them. BUT you blame me for getting frustrated after umpteen explanations on the same damn thing right? even a SAINT will feel like jumping off the cliff can.

what's worse is when he starts starring at (not ME) but blank space in a daze and habitually nod when he clearly isn't listening. poor boy. i really wana help you but you're not helping me.

sometimes i really feel bad for raising my voice at them not just cus it hurts my throat but it also kinda kills their pride. kids also have pride one ok.... i'm not kidding.

not that i don't understand their misery... i've been tutored before and for many years. i used to loathe tuition so much i will weep quietly in my daddy-mummy's room, hating them for getting a tutor for me, while i wait for the teacher to come.

i NEVER liked the tutors except for the last econs tutor i have. even if they buy me candies and french fries i still hated them. i just wanted them to GO AWAY~~ lol, and spacing-out is my hobby cus most of the time i'll be wrestling the dreadful thoughts in my mind. so the tutor will scold me for doing that and i'll feel damn "wei qu". HAHAHAA...

kids are all the same lah....so i don't blame them. i just gotta work hard on my patience that's all. it's like a responsibility already... and plus their mom has been so nice to me =))

Anyways, mum and dad just reached Capetown today. i don't know how many times daddy repeated the word BEAUTIFUL lor... tmd. next will be my turn! but i'm still kinda in procrastination-mode. don't feel like doing any preparation yet at all.....

i'll upload the photos of the class gathering we had last sat at Indochine soon. My sweet sec school classmates gave Jane and i a birthday surprise. that was really really the first ever surprise i've had. and it just made me realise HOW MUCH I LOVE SURPRISES. *hint hint*

No comments: