Thursday, December 18, 2008

Updates



1) like i said in my tagboard, I FINISHED 'NEWMOON'!!!! omg. i'm truly unvelievable. can you even register that?! i finished 2 books in a record time of 2 weeks!!! what a massive achievement. it only goes to prove that nothing is really impossible if i try. tsk tsk tsk... i never fail to surprise myself sometimes. lol

2) Met up with my fave babes (jiayi & Jane) and 2 hunks (peter & QiQi) last night at AMK hub for dinner. Awesome time. i think the guys were quite amused at our overly animated reminisence of our Rangoon Lane days. haha. i passed them their Xmas gifts a tad too early but i was too eager to get in the christmassy mood~~ but HOW THE HELL CAN THE WORLD BE SO SMALL?! it's worse when we're in this tiny lil Sg setting. guess who we ran into, or rather, shared the same dining space with at Ichiban Sushi?? aiyah i tell you you also wont know. just 2 persons whom one of us wouldn't wana bump into. i shall protect my dear friend here. you can guess. =)

3) i think fefe has the Yuppies' Flu.

4) She should start doing something productive.

5) Like finding a job.

6) Cus i can't stand her doing what i'm supposed to do (f.y.i. i'm doing nothing in particular)

7) Oh, i'm finally starting work soon. Friday! i know someone will be beaming to this besides my mom and dad.

8) and I NEED TO EARN MYSELF SOME MONEY!!!!!!!

9) I finally set up the christmas tree! i don't wana debate already, about the fact that setting up the christmas tree is my permanent business at home. is it only ME who feels festive at all each year??? nvm lah the Xmas tree is up anyways. and i am very annoyed by some of the fake presents at the foot of it. my mom don't seem to get the hint but i think she's just ignoring my point cus she don't wana get me any.

10) i have appointments today (Thursday). firstly one at NSC. i don't know why my eczema problem seem to escalate with age or my MEANness. i hope it's the former cus i'm not all that mean. but when i had an outbreak recently i can't help but feel i'm being punished for something. that explains my very abrupt resolution in the previous entry. i gotta agree though, that i've been a little too vocal about my unhappiness towards someone these days. i can be a tat too gossipy but i only say facts.

the other appointment....


TWILIGHT

movie date with Glynis!!!!!!!!


i'm having the slightest hope that it'll be a good one and i'm willing to be gracious about it cus movie remakes are hardly hits. actually my sis already told me it's not that nice. BUT i'm going to anyways. ha.

No comments: