Thursday, October 29, 2009

I AM LAZY

It's funny i feel an unnecessary obligation to blog. I imagine this fellowship of individuals thirsting after my uninteresting but bizarrely popular contents. But Of cus, i can only imagine lah....

I actually have lots to blog about but i honestly am lazy. I hope you're still interested though (:

In order to entice you to go on, I have pictures ;D Oh yes.... Lots of them....

Oh by the way, don't need to guess, the discontinuation of my L.P.B. is out of pure LAZINESS as well. But hey, that's not to say i'm living a life of BORE okay, it's so happening i don't know where to begin. hohoho.

Before the pictures galore, I'd like to first congratulate my honey buddy Jiayi Lim:

YOU'RE GONNA BE OFFICIALLY OFF THE HOOK, BABEY!!!!! THE NEXT MOST ANTICIPATED PHASE OF YOUR LIFE IS NEARING.... and HOW AWESOME is it that I AM part of it, huh???? LOL.

this is so gonna give you a nightmare. hahahahahahhaaaa... but P.S. I LOVE YOU ;p

###



Here goes....


You know, i just have too much of everything


like clothes....


bags...


cosmetics...


facial products...


hair accessories...


toiletries....


more toiletries...


even bedroom slippers...


pictures and whatever...


boxes of skincare products (to remind me of how to use them)


a whole tin of used eye drop tubes...


... rubbish as well



BUT that's not enough....

i got myself


a fragrance by Benefit (which i kinda regret cus it isn't as long lasting as claimed by the promoter) but it does smell good.


Kiehl's awesome rare earth moisturizer (It's a must-have for gals with oily skin and large pores)


Accessories from Accessorize


Mighty heart this one, especially



I decided to go with GUESS instead of Marc Jacobs cus this one's just too glam for it's cost


Americaya Wedges mommy bought for me <3<3<3


Surprise Belated birthday gift from YY & JM. LOVE you 2 to bits~




ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, AMY~

You won't believe her monstrous appetite. LOL.





..yeah it's scary... i know...



woops!

No comments: