Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Living the LIFE of a Professional Bummer aka (L.P.B) VOL. 1

I Trekked 10.5KM on Monday.


oh, nothing. Just to AWE you. hahahaa....

The best part? about 5km was completed in torrential rain. So the 3 of us (dad, mom and ME) were soaked in rain and sweat and Suayness as we continued through the MacRitchie trails.


One thing though, i think i'm still damn fit. I didn't ache anywhere and i didn't suffer from any hint of cold. :D


Tuesday At home was..... quite eventful.

Dad and i embarked on a very tough and challenging task of giving the pond a MAJOR clean-up. Though, okay, most part of it involves him purched at the filter and me trying to shelter him from the sun with an umbrella. LOL. We make a great team man... I just hope the fishes can show a tad more appreciation by shitting less, or at least, eat some of it up themselves.

I took some photos of the great project but i'm too lazy to get the cable from upstairs. HEHEHE...


i am currently suppressing my craving for CHILLI CRAB. I've been pestering my folks since last night. Some stupid variety program showing NOTHING else but chilli crab. Like WHAT THE CRAB?! make me wana eat too. And you know, as usual.... i'm just too "jian". i kept dropping bombs at my mom saying "eh mummy, daddy say hor, if you wana eat chilli crab he will go and buy for you leh.." and i nudge and i nudge and i nudge.... LOL. that never materialize of cus. So i tried my luck again and VIOLA~! they agreed to treat me to a crab feast T'NITE!!!!!



I'm just too cute a daughter to resist, am I?

SHIT. running late. I gotta pick-up Princess FeFe from NUS and zoom to town to get our dresses for cousin Kanny's wedding in November. BEBE HERE I COME!!!!~~~!!~!~!~!~!~!

No comments: