Monday, February 01, 2010

HURRAY TO PAYDAY TMR! though i secretly wished it was today (:


I'm heartened, absolutely pleased with the fact that many friends around me are fast-becoming BB converts, just like my humble-self (((::::

Welcome to the BOLD & BEAUTIFUL Club!

No we shall not YIELD to the evil fruit! I was telling Peter pie over lunch today, i'm more interested in touching men than TOUCHSCREENS. lol. Peacy lim nodds wildly in agreement and repeated that after me.

Speaking of which, I hate apples. They ought to be Slashed like the one in the following clip.



See, apples only deserve 2 secs of fame, and then they DIE. lol. sometimes, we'd rather be that annoying orange cus no matter how supposedly dysfunctional or lame it is, it's here to stay. And for the rest of the general population using nokias and whatever...you're BANANAS. HAHAHAHHAHAHA. ok that was a JOKE. Bad metaphor here but i hope you're amused by the dumb clip. LOL. WAZZZZUUUUPPPPP~ LOL.


Wild words of the day:
"It's better to be lonely than to wish to be alone."

No comments: