Saturday, February 06, 2010

Shopping with your own hard-earned money 101 - NEVER CAVE-IN

And i learnt it the desperate way.

You know sometimes when you want to get something so bad....that particular item, like a wristlet... but then you can't seem to find one that's adjacent to your criterias? Simply, i just want something that is big enough for my keys, bb, a lippy (if space permits), tissue paper and my negligible amount of cash and cards, doesn't look cheapo, yet affordable, CHIC...and most importantly, i must adore it at first sight.

It's even harder when on top of those imaginery guidelines, there's time constraint and a TIGHT POCKET. yes, this is coming from a place called "indepedence and self-reliance" which haven't been that profound in my life for the past many years. lol.

When i earn my own living, every penny counts. I'm not gonna settle for something similar to my expectations of anything..INCLUDING shopping, ESPECIALLY shopping.

So instead of caving-in to the last piece cutsie Kate spade, the CK that has hideous prints on it, or even the chic Armani Exchange that was well within budget but lack that love-at-first-sight spark i was looking for......

I relentlessly combed the rest of the malls with Peacy until 9.15......and PRAISE G.Y.M,




I found it!!!!


hiak hiak hiak.....


Not one...

..not two...

but THREE Freaking purses all-in-one!!!!!!!!!!


$139 for 1 small wristlet, 1 medium-sized wristlet and a Make-up Pouch

incredibly CHIC, with zipper, 3 compartments each for both wristlets and impossibly Value-for-money!!!!!


(this is not a blogsop, items featured are not for sale.)



I'm so proud of myself.

*Peacy bagged home a super-chic-awesome-looking purse from Kate Spade too*




Wild words of the day:
"this wallet completes me." - Peacy Lim


No comments: