Friday, June 10, 2005

my DROP-DEAD gorgeous Zen neeon!!!

i'm so bloody happy and i'm totally over-the-moon now cos i just got my zen neeon today!!! yay~~~this is my first mp3 player apart from my sis' ipod shuffle....but guess what? mine can shuffle too lor.....wahahaha this is gonna make her so jealous...the look on her face was like green when she got into the car..haha but fret not sis, i lend it to you if u ever ask...hehe finally the 'long' wait is over...or so it seems....hahaha. i've been buggin my dad for one since i saw it in CLEO....

oOoOoo~~~ it's so slick, groovy, pretty...whatever u call it man.... i chose a bronze one cos it's quite close to brown (one of my fav color)....i actually wanted red but it looked like orange more...the bright colors are nice too but i think i prefered darker ones...i totally dig it man!!!

and it's not as if i can get if i asked for one....it's plainly a birthday gift from my parents....kinda like a *hint* too....like i'll have to drown myself in my stacks of notes for the next half of my holidays to make my results look presentable....ok! for that, (and for the benefit of the society....uh, ok, not exactly tt....more like for myself).....i will walk tt extra mile!!!!!!

i'm not gonna promise anyone that....cos i'm gonna do it and i will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jiayou!!!!!!!!

No comments: