Saturday, June 18, 2005

new chapter...new beginning

Sweet 19.....and my dissipating youth...


Okie Dokie...now tt everything's more or less settled...i'm happy again....not tt i wasn't before but now tt nothing's really bothering me, i can finally concentrate on the more important things....

to all who've wished me happy birthday....THANK YOU ALL!!!!!! really appreciated it.

6 months to go but it's never too late to start anew right? yep...honestly, i sincerely hope tt things will really turn out for the better...be it in terms of friendship or my studies...
someone once told me: when a situtaion seems to be coming to an end, it's really the beginning of it.....and it applies to everything.

guess i've done enough procrastinating already. i'm still painstakingly trying to learn but how long will i take? at least i'm done with the friendship part... for my studies---i'm desperately trying....

why am i always lamenting about myself? it's the last of my teenage yrs and here i am not one bit looking forward to it......somehow something's missing...

.....the little element of hope and faith that i can hardly get from him....i'm just plain insignificant and easily forgetable....?

to me, you meant the world and beyond....


*till we meet again, the last of my birthday wishes will always be you*

No comments: