Sunday, July 31, 2005

my Secret wish......

Make a wish*........& keep the faith!

People tell me that once i disclose my wishes, then they'll never come true....i can't help but feel this way....cos i realised that there are more people out there who knows what i'm wishing for now...this is so scary.....

i won't write a wish-list because i'm afraid that these stuff will never happen...Besides, there weren't even Santa Clauses around for heaven's sake. i'm not a kid anymore and i know reality hits hard at you when you least expect it......i have long got-over the notorious boogey-man and vege-monster my mom used to threaten me with when i refused to sleep or eat the broccoli on my plate. yet there's still one thing i believe strongly in.....WISHES*

i don't exactly know if they were ever true but i'd love to believe so..... i still continue to make 3 wishes every year on my birthday....and they do come true occassionally....

then there's this strange thing we call "dreams".....what's the difference between the two?
i'm not too sure either. but i certainly have my reservations when it comes to dreams....

Can you imagine when someone says to you "may all your dreams come true"? that's pretty evil to me.....what if you have had nightmares for the previous nights? or what if you dreamt that someone you know died?? these are all 'Toxic Dreams' man.....what an oxymoron......
dreams are supposed to be pleasant and are usually used for well-wishing....but you don't just dream nice stuff do you? what about the times where you dreamt of yourself being chased by some monsters you don't even know exist.....? and the dream that portrayed you failing your tests??? that's why my hair always stands on ends whenever someone said that to me....

Not that i'm a victim of incessant nightnmares ( the ratio of sweet dreams over nightmares are much higher), but none of mine ever occured in reality........
slowly, i realised, dreams are only images which i subconsciously create on my own...and it's proven......

wishes, to me, can be sinful as well.....sometimes when i get so irritated by some people i do secretly wish they were dead....so mean........yes, i know.....but it's like a reflex to me....that's just out of impulse.....haha.....i confess.....i do make truck-loads of 'Dangerous wishes'....what if i have the power to make them all come true? haha....then i'll make Bill gates give me all his inheritance!!!!! wahahaaa....then blah blah blah...but i won't wana take over the world....i'd rather ask for world peace.....hhahahaa....and there're the times when i wished i didn't make the choices i made, or if i owned the ability to buy time.....and the list goes on....

well, i'm a simple girl....i won't ask for much....i just hope that this secret wish of mine will come true.....and i'm definitely keeping the faith*

So, to all my beloved friends out there who're still full of hopes.....Hang-on! you'll never know when your turn will come...

No comments: