Thursday, April 13, 2006

catching up...

boring.....i ain't got the mood to blog these days because nothing great happened in particular..
i'm still pondering about what breakthrough events can occur in the last few months of my teenage life.

i could busy myself with work...and then shop all the money away...
i could visit the zoo with glyn to revive tt deprived childhood spirit...
i could sing every weekend till my lungs are dry and voice coarse like men...
i could try clubbing [ believe me, i've nv been to tt as yet ]...
i could just brew a good cup of coffee and sit before my pc blogging abt anything under the sun EVERY SINGLE DAY.

there's just THIS amount of things i can do...or so it seems...

i'm slowly acclimatising to the dull life.....

i can even hear it calling out to me late at night..." welcome to the boring world of 20s! as for those who are plagued with loneliness for more than 3 yrs, enter door no. 2 and kill urself...."

lol....and not not mention the eerily pleasant background music ringing incessantly and in an annoyingly soft tone.

okay, it isn't that bad. i know it's gonna be exciting and many of you are probably in my shoes at the moment. this is like our year of transition.
lots of changes will take place and we'll probably take flight to a brand new life ahead. whatever it is.....i'm looking forward but at this point in time, everything spells dumb to me.
i don't feel settled cus i just don't. i don't really know what to anticipate cus there's no clear answers as yet. i hate to wait.......it's killing me......
oh please please please let me know where i'm going asap so i don't have to worry so much....

ok....i gotta update on some stuff:

1) if any of you guys are reading this, this is for you...
it was really fun hanging out with u all and you guys changed so much. it's diff from our sec sch days....so childish. and the abt the "peng you" song....kinda touching but i was overwhelmed....lol....don't worry, my friend had a gd impression of u guys too.... meet up again k? i promise i won't be so awkward..

2) to my dearest li shan.....
hai~~~~~~~~~~~~ why must u leave us........................................................

3) i cut my hair..... i have mixed feelings abt it. oh well....it's an experiment.

No comments: