Saturday, April 08, 2006

once in a lifetime opportunity

i just got a "wake-up" call from NTU today.....
nope i'm not accepted YET..BUT at least i'm seeing the slightest ray of light at the other end of the tunnel.
i had a chance of a lifetime: an interview
to many, this might be just another interview. they're probably oozing with confidence which fills right up their throat [maybe from the day they were born]. but to me, it's all over if i screw up.
that's definitely not what i'm looking forward to, honestly...i mean. who will want THAT to happen.
even if deep down, the very depth of my honesty still worships NUS, i can't be sure if that same loyalty can guarantee me a seat in exchange right? not that my grades are incompetent but no one can be absolutely sure where they'll land unless they get straight As right?
i'm hoping that everything will go well and that either can accept me asap cus i just cant contain this adrenalin rush anymore.....

No comments: