Saturday, August 26, 2006

such a loser

i admit it. i'm such a loser. i dropped my Govt and politics module....

after much consideration, i've finally reached this conclusion. haha. this is somewhat an altruistic and selfish excuse for my loser-behaviour lah...[ my dad will flip if he knows i flunk a module abt the s'pore govt cus he's so pro govt...] so, to prevent this from happening, i figured if i really don't like it, i better stop early before i have to cry myself to sleep everynight for not understanding the lecture. it's damn damn dry man...

so much for being a tat too ambitious, and i just thought if i haven't realise my potential yet, i better not risk it...haha. so call me a loser. bleah~

i don't know is it just me or are the pre assignment blues getting the better of me...i was telling glynis over dinner last night that my pimples popped away the moment i heard my soci lecturer mention the word 'assignments'. i haven't been writing constructively for quite sometime, not considering blogging since they're better known as crapping. and i'm darn sure that my writing ability has gone down the drain...damn! grammatically sound is no longer sufficient if i have a serious lack in content when it comes to academic writing...eeeks. which means i've got lotsa reading to do....i can never emphasize this enough: i hate reading.....

i really hate reading...... i SERIOUSLY hate reading.....

my entries are becoming more and more boring leh.................................

No comments: