Sunday, February 25, 2007

CNY *Gong Xi[x3] NI!!!!

I HAVE to share this with u all!! it's ultra hilarious right?! credits to my 2 warped cousins georgia and eleanor Chin.




my dad joked about sending me into rehab. in case you think i'm any similar to that infamous divorced mother-of-two [OOPS!] he was referring to MAHJONG!!! i simply can't get enough of it. hee... and the crash course i had with my 3 other expert cousins really made my losses value for money. LOL. i lost a grand total of $56 bucks in mahjong in just 2 days. yes, hail to the goddess of [ZHA hu, xiao xiang gong and da xiang gong].




BUT, there's always light at the end of a tunnel, right? lol. honestly, i'm not a "BA KA" [meat leg in hokkien]. at least i did HU quite a number of times. hee...




Obviously there's more to CNY than gambling... for the last time, YES I OPENED ALL MY ANG POWS ALREADY, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?! just can't stand people giving me the "HUH....cannot leh" crap....haha. C'mon lah, you don't seriously wear RED undies to gamble do you?? or maybe u really do, so shoot me, i'm not that particular about these kinda stuff...HAAAAA...




besides all that ang pow collection and GAMBLING [OH GOD, maybe i should check myself into rehab..] haha, there's nothing i like about cny....it gets boring as you age.... okay, i do enjoy the once in a BLUE moon gathering with my friends too... but that's about it. the next CNY, i wana be OUT OF TOWN!!

No comments: