Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Episode: CNY SHOPPING EXTRAVAGANZA!!!


what in the world can make me so happy? you mean you still have to guess? of cus it's GOOD FOOD and SHOPPING!!!

duh...isn't it like this for every girl? and guys, stop wondering why we get so hyped up by the thw word. you can only get it if you have breasts. [lol!]

my new shopping haven...VIVO CITY! actually, not the entire mall but more like i love its FOREVER 21 outlet. so now you know which is my fave brand [at the moment]...they have so many nice clothes man!!! i simply couldn't resist myself, and neither could my mum...

so i bought i grand total to 5 pieces of tops on my two trips there! what a record, considering it's hefty price tags....and i'm gonna steal this motto from my mom: Price doesn't matter, comfort and beauty does... so that pretty much sums up to 'follow your heart' right? oh whatever, so long as she's footing the bill in the end.

i'm gonna secretly sneak there another time for my new yr bag too! haha. exciting! but in case you think we're such SPLURGERS...no. i only get to shop like this twice a yr...maybe not including the seperate accounts we had on our own within the yr...lol. CNY is on it's way man...it's only natural.........
Anyways, i'm still a huge fan of cheap n chic stuff. so shopping on the whole still does the magic.

OH and on good food!!! wanted to post the pics we took at Sushi Tei Vivo on sunday....but lazy lah. i'm going to prepare for driving soon. so another time then....just a sneak preview: it wasn't the conventional kinda Japanese dishes we ate...to quote my lil sister, "it's all gourmet food". whatever that means.

Grosteque Scale: -ve **** [it's shopping leh, OF CUS!]

No comments: