Tuesday, February 27, 2007

In My Shoes



If you were in my shoes, you're gonna be bored-stiff everyday.

did i hear someone say it's still cny?? makes no diff to me.

Take for example Today..... it's a boring day [like which day is ever interesting to me right].

i feel stupid in one of my new media tutorials cus i seriously don't know what i've learnt. i'm a mess in that module man. no wonder they made it a compulsory one.

You in for more boring news?
Okay, i'm gonna say something real stupid for a 20 year old standard. Everyweek, i'll at least ask myself once 'how the hell am i ever considered an NUS undergrad'. there's never a week that passes by which i'll feel knowledgeable or clever or at least worthwhile for taking up that place which could've been meant for a more diligent student. i can only feel sorry for myself for thinking this way cus i know it's all in the mind. and the fact that i'm a habitual procrastinator just makes things worst. in the end i'll make it for sure but there's always room for what could've been if i had not wasted so much of my time.

i am so honest about my feelings yet it just stops there. *sigh*

right this moment, i have a stack of notes before me but guess what, it's been in front of me for hours......and what have i been doing?

No comments: