Saturday, March 17, 2007

FOOD POISONING TRAUMA!

whatever i ate, i hope the company that manufactured it COLLAPSE.

that is exactly what comes into your mind every other second you pause to gag [plus a string of random vulgarities].

Dammit. it MUST be the chocs in the hamper!

now i know why people seldom accept hampers....cus they come with all sorts of expired food. eeks!

it was a damn miserable night for me man. at first i thought it was mensus cramp, then maybe it's stomach flu.....finally.....

FOOD POISONING!!!! Of all sicknesses, my greatest nightmare is PUKING.

i puked in my mom's toilet, the kitchen toilet, near the lift and in the dustbin next to my bed. man....felt like my whole gut flipped.

i even felt like puking in my sleep.

So the whole of Friday was spent lying on the sofa, motionless....too drowsy from all the medication i took, too weak for puking so much.

the good news: i lost a KG.

the bad news: i MISSED THE BACHELOR PARTY!!!!!! @#$%
p.s. gotta apologise to glynis....really didn't know it was on friday..and thanks to this food poisoning episode, i couldn't make it as well. sorry about the tix! wasted...nvm, we'll be back!!!

No comments: