Tuesday, March 13, 2007

getting used to liking loneliness




a lot of things are on my list of "getting-used-to"





loneliness for example, is a bit of an old news to me... i've been trying to overcome it all these years...and i'm not just referring to the 'BGR' part.

i used to think i'll DIE without someone to accompany me.


Now adays, i think it's fine doing things alone. simple things like:





-strolling home


-taking long bus rides


-going to the library


-eating


-studying


-shopping


-even operating 'alien' machines in my school





in fact, i'm beginning to like the feel of it. spending time with myself is cool. i'll never know when the day comes where i'll have to share my life with another...maybe then i'll miss myself. Still, even if you are with someone, do spend some time on your own.

Loneliness isn't something to be sad about. sometimes, it's a blessing.

No comments: