Sunday, March 25, 2007

HAIL TO THE KTV GODDESS

why am i blogging at this hour? lol. btw, does my blog tune irritate you? haha, i find it kinda irritating after some time, even though it's sung by my love. hee...

okay, i just came out from shower and am waiting for my hair to dry. no correlation to my title? you should know me by now, i'm never to the point. just to make you read and roll your eyes. :) [and my webtune is STILL repeating itself in the background] wahahahahaaa!!! don't you dare mute your com!!!!

anyways, on the subject of KTV [if you still don't know how much i DIG singing, then you really don't know me well enough], just came back from a round of singing/screaming/shouting...[whatever loud discriptions come to mind] with my family and relatives.

then i have this sudden realization...that i'm not a ktv-friendly person.
i'd pretty much have a secret hatred towards a character like me when it comes to k-ing. LOL.

why is that?

for one, i'm a known mic-hogger, at times when i'm too high to bother about exercising self-control, i'd just continue singing for hours. just treat it as my concert.

two, i am a control-freak, as in i hog the controller as well. quite as bad as the former.

if anyone says he/she doesn't know how to sing a song, i'll might as well sing the entire song for them. how helpful...

worst of all, i like to secretly cut my own songs in. in my dictionary, it is only fair if i get to sing my share, if you don't, well that's just too bad. :)

i'm horrible, i know. but lucky you, i don't think i've been this extreme so far. i could be that horrible but i know it's not very nice. haha.

and today, i think i've sung the least in my record. only 8 songs. but i had great fun!was laughing and cheering more than anything else. and the super VIP room was huge man!

i'm really sorry if i was ever close to the horrible self i mentioned earlier.
i can still be your best singing partner =)


okay time to sleep...gotta do project in the morning.

what hell of a SUNDAY is that man.

No comments: