Sunday, August 19, 2007

不能说的秘密

Dear friends,

umm...this random title has nothing to with the overrated movie you've watched.

i haven't watch so i say it's overrated. lol. that's probably cus i already know the secret....much as those annoying people try so hard to hide. bleah! okayokay, before start firing at me, i know i'll have to watch it for myself first.

but hell, shall i spoil everything further by telling the secret here [for those who haven't watch it too]? well, i'm not exactly dumb, so i'll do this discreetly since i have quite a lot of jay-fan-friends here....lol.

*pls call 1900-119-reveal the secret [if you're itching for it]

as for me, l'll watch it.....someday...on crunchyroll...muahahaha~~~

anyways, yeah, now for MY secret. oooooooo.....do you wana know MY secret???? lol. i know you don't cus they'll just keep your eyes rolling forever. and do i need to remind you of what a boring person i am? the next most interesting piece of news you'll wana hear about me is something like me getting caught for jay-walking or doing corrective-work-order for littering.

get a grip friend, that'll NEVER happen to me cus if you know me, you know how 'ham-ji' i am....haha.

ain't i annoying??? no secrets to tell but you've already read so much crap. thanks for being my faithful supporter. lol.

but before you click me away, laugh at how moronic you are first....haha, for reading so much of NOTHING. so much for my first week of school yeah? you can already guess how it went for me from the way this post turned out.

CRAPPY.

forgive me, and please continue to show interest in my unflattering, monotonous posts.

yours,
whatever.

No comments: