Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Low LOW LOW

i'm feeling O-SO LOW.......

my whole face reads SIANICISM.

whatever.

well, my day started off well.....actually my mood's already not all great ever since the day i realized i've got so many projects this semester.

PROJECTS! I F-ing hate them. that's not the worst, the worse is when you have to do OP! OP SUCKS! and i can sense some irritants poking at me "the world is not perfect you know...what you expect?? this is varsity education for you...." like HELL i know. i just want to whine. neh neh neh neh neh~

and how wonderful is it to kick start a 'smashing' semester with a 6-8pm lecture.

i see no daylight on my first day in school. as my lecturer puy it "it's really inhuman"

anyways.....was talking about my day....

had 2 lectures. content-average. lecturers-i'm sorry to say, quite boring. what's new what's new?? and some other irritants will go "but lecturers aren't entertainers what......what you expect what you expect???" I DON'T CARE! i just want to whine!!!

nothing's contributing to my already soiled-mood.

tsk~

still, was quite looking forward to hang-out with ah lim...aka the time-bomb, a newfound nick for her.

only with her, my conversational skills hit all-time low. at the end of each conversation, i don't see where we're getting at except for rounds and rounds of laughter over pretty much nothing. but that's also what's so amazing about us.

but still, i felt damn low after that.

are the impending projects bothering me so much??

is exercising self-restrain in shopping that frustrating for me???

or is it cus after a round of reminisence of that particular someone that made me feel a sudden sense of loss and regret?

....maybe it's just cus i didn't get that supposed free ride home after meeting my parents in Novena Square.

i'm such a loser.

=(



No comments: