Saturday, September 08, 2007

J.I.A.Y.I DEAREST






k this is like the last time i'm ever gonna say these mushy stuff to you. we've grown up remember? so let's just grow outta this too. wahahaha...still, they are from the bottom of my KIND heart =)))



"saying to much is damn superficial, and considering we have a long history of friendship...but it's not plainly about TIME, it's about the DEPTH. not a lot of people know who i really am inside-out. i do have other best friends around but they're not the same. if i can ever find one who understands me thoroughly [besides my family] it can only be you. sometimes i really hate you for seeing through me, for exposing all my quirks and lies... and how you always annoy me with the things you know i don't like..."



...so for all the loser-whatever-chickenpie stuff you did...



congratulations for topping my list!

....and i know you had the

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY!

No comments: