Saturday, February 23, 2008

Story incomplete

i'm excited now as i'm writing about this. guess what?? as some of you already know, i've been wanting to pen a story (Fiction of course!), and the reason i'm oozing with excitement is because i'm already in the midst of writing it!

i'm making an effort to not just talk but put my words into action. i always say i'll get down to accomplish something but chances are it never happens. so i'm really determined to prove my point this time - i CAN make things happen.

Oh i SO wana share it with you all but it's a bit um, messy now and the writing needs a hell lot of editing. No surprises, i'm not writing about aliens or murders. you should know me, i don't do extremes. make a guess, but no prizes for the right answer. =)

My imagination is going a ride this time, to make the story the least cliche possible. it's a mixture of my own experiences and some parts adapted from movies i've watched. my sources of inspiration comes from everywhere. but most of it are just pure creativity. HAHAHA.

if you're a romantic, you'll probably love it. like i do. hehehehe...

.......be patient, one day i'll show you all! then you guys can think of a nice title for me =D


xoxoxo
matty

No comments: