Wednesday, March 19, 2008

why am i blogging this hour? it's late, i'm tired, i wana sleep.


i'm waiting for part E of YuleBaifenBai to finish loading then i'll chiong into bed after watching. sigh. this is probably the sianest period of time for most Arts students. Especially CNM majors...projects, presentations, reports, essays, plus tutorial assignments. this is the most appropriate time to spell out the four golden letters. Oh you know your ABCs...and you don't even need to think. FUCK!!!!!





it's quite an irony to be taking a sociology module called 'emotions' and yet have problems with managing my own now. lol. crap, this is not an interesting entry. shit, shoot, shucks.....





oh but i wana show u all my latest desktop background




CAUTION: your impression of me will change forever more














...i have good reasons to keep my lappy at home :X








ignore me.

No comments: