Monday, March 24, 2008

Yu3 Guo4 Tian1 Qing2

Just to let you all know, i'm not pissed with my mom anymore. reading my previous post again really makes me realise how insanely pissed and helplessly hungry i was cus i waited in fumes for her to leave the house before finally chionging to the kitchen to get food. tsk, my ego hor...sometimes, bigger than guys'. LOL.

anyways, i wana gossip about my sister's suitor. HAHAHA. surprise surprise~~ never in my imagination will anyone have anything for my smelly sister. WOOPS~ kidding lah...i know her inside out so i guess it's weird?? and now adays she opens up a lot more to me, especially on BGR stuff. that's after i assure her umpteen times that i won't reveal her secrets lah....shoot i can't keep secrets..but anyways, it's not a secret anymore, at least to all her friends.

nope she's not attached yet. not until i am....HAHAHAHA. this is quite a cruel demand of her since i may well be left on the shelves for another LEAP year. LOL. it's damn sad how i always find consolation in making fun of myself. what am i, a loser?? yes yes...probably. especially now when my little sister has such a prospective suitor. he's TALL, he's TANNED, he's SPORTY, he's SPECKY (okay, this is a plus for me), and most importantly HE FREAKING LIKES MY SISTER SO MUCH.

like i always lament to her..."fefe, he's not dropping hints lor, he's dropping BOMBS" hahaha....all it's left now is that magic question and POOF, i'm gonna be blinded by the irksome glow on her face. EEEWWW~ LOL. typical of a sour and loser SINGLE sibling, huh?

deep down, with all honesty, i am happy for her.

Truly,

Sincerely,

wah lau, don't doubt me...i'm not THAT mean. besides washing plates for her i'm actually quite agreeable...hehe~~

anyways, it's about time for her lah, lao niang had my first love like how many years earlier than her lor. she should experience that kinda puppy love too...that maybe the most carefree and purest kinda love she'll ever find (i hope) but i don't know about kids these days lah, with all the perverted celebs like you-know-who polluting the minds of innocent kids and even ADULTS like us....sigh....hard to say. LOL.

okay enough of her...let's talk about me.

what's new? well, cherine and i just joined the CNM society!!! it's perfectly fine if you cannot relate to my excitement. i can see why...CNM don't explain much in the first place. it's actually communications and new media. oooooo....now you know, but still not interested. fine fine... cher's excited cus she can earn CCA points and be an active student in NUS for once. Me? i'm just happy Plain John's in it. That'll generate enough interest right?

like who is plain john...???

No comments: