Sunday, May 07, 2006

how's it going?

was just blog surfing this afternoon and i realized how far apart some of my friends are from me. i didn't just read entries from my old list but instead took the trouble to go beyond that. a lot of people know tt reading isn't exactly my fav...so i sat for pass an hour tryna digest what my friends are up to these days...
cool...so i'm not alone, some of them are like me, some of them had more interesting stuff to do. good to know that, really.

my parents went out "dating" as usual...more than often, Sunday is like "movie-day" to them. i have friends telling me that they envy the kind of relationship my parents share which i agree... still, they kindly offered to bring me along-everyime- but hey, though i'm close with them, i'd rather not. as i grow older, i also grew outta the tagging-along phase, esp on things like going to the movies...so i stayed home of cus.

my sis, as usual, hasn't finish her homework and the endless projects, or so to speak. the funny thing is, here i am blogging [spending my time of freedom, DESERVINGLY], the next thing i know when i turn my head to her, i see her staring at her laptop with some dumb game called SIMS. no offence, but tt's a bloody bad habit. and there she goes, gulping down 7-up from the 1 litre bottle itself...eeeew...i often wondered how JC students are like at home, now i know. they not only don't bury themselves in books, they're also kinda dysfunctional to a certain degree. lest she isn't just an average JC student. cream of the crop, like my dad likes to put it. but from her every behaviour n the way she hugs her 2 stinky pillows in her bed....you just can't fit her into the picture.

another week's gone by....money's coming in i hope....
sometimes i just wish there'll be a reunion of some sort for friends to gather and chat our hearts out but time nv allows this to happen. everyone's got their own stuff to do, busy busy busy....... when can it ever be when we can sit and chat over a cup of caramel ice blended...again?
anyways, met up with collin, jacky, n glynis last night. Karaoke sessions with them kicks-ass!

tommorrow is THE day man. i'm done with considerations and procrastination....

F.Y.I: Rain's made it into TIME's 100th most influential people in the world...how cool is that?! to those people who thinks pop-culture is dumb n dying....haha..he's gonna make it real big in the US.....i don't just idolise popstars for nothing OKAY. hmmm, not exactly idolizing, but more like admiring.

you know what's the best thing? i'm still reading TIME mag ok....lol.....and this LEE KUAN YEW book my dad gave me...OoOoo...how inspiring....

No comments: