Tuesday, May 16, 2006

the taste of fulfillment

it's been sometime since i've felt soooo occupied. since the day i stepped outta my school [officially] i didn't think my life was any fulfilling. that's not considering that i earn myself a living temporarily. it's not quite fulfilling cus i have no idea where my money goes half the time.

talking about 'monday blues'..... i dread it. owing to the thought of tutoring 2 kids at 2 different places after work. what's new... mondays, to me, is is a classic representation of tire derived from routineness......

work. nothing much to say.......except that we're still secretly eyeing the suspect, though it seems all has abated. it's not that simple. the $200 has to be somewhere, taken by someone....we know. but who? i'm sure we do have our silent guesses. i'm neutral so there's no stigmas on my side. but i gotta keep my ass safe.....no doubt, i'll have to be extra careful these days.

my kid's english is deteriorating due to the 2 weeks break from tuition. i hope fever's not the reason for him to lose all memeory of what i thought him. in fact, i just witnessed an amazing household anecdote of 2 kids running around the flat pushing and kicking each other [real hard] and with the parent sitting calmly on a chair uttering gentle words of warning which are clearly ignored by them. how interesting. he not only don't look sick, he's actually bursting with energy. what a paradox to his behaviour during the lesson. i'll just have to widen my eyes a lil and he'll go weak. poorthing. am i THAT fierce? lol. i don't give a shit man. i have my way with nasty kids too... >:)

and then kid no. 2 in yishun......she's smart....but lazy. AND desperately tryna waste my time by engaging me in her "earnest" conversations.... the way she questioned me seem like she's really interested, but really, she's just trying to pass time off. the weird thing is i still fall for her dumb trap. when i, too, get carried away, i'd stop to ask her " are you trying to waste my time?" and she'll go " nooooo i'm not lah...." and this goes on like a vicious cycle... damn.... i hope she passes her math this time. <:(

the 3rd kid....[my sister!] she has an econs exam tml and she doesn't know a thing. she's smart but she really didn't lay a finger on her notes YET. marvelous. of cus i'll have to give her a piece of my mind before lending a hand. luckily my econs isn't lousy. and the concepts are simple. and coincidently i'm fond of inflation....so i sat with her for an hour-plus, explaining the concepts. thank god she understood.

think i've never spoke as much before in a day, not even my days in school......

another prob...i won't get my tuition fees till next month...shit shit shit. i want my $$$$$$
it seems forever to wait for it to come.....and the boy i'm tutoring wants me to tutor her cousin too......hai~~~ i need to squeeze time out badly.... Accz is still a responsibility i can't kick away now. i love the people and i promised to help. i'll have to keep to it by hook or by crook. this is gonna be a real test.

***volleyball finals on this wed..... im so looking forward to it!!! cus the girls finally get to meet up, watching the game we love!!!! cute guys, power spikes....tttt-j!!! till then.....





No comments: