Wednesday, October 11, 2006

DOWN WITH FEVER

The good thing was, i did managed to pull-through the entire ROM procedure and the high tea....bad thing was, duh....i felt miserable as soon as i got home...

Something funny happened at the ROM though, my cousin and my in law had to attend to some admin stuff in the building so we had to wait outside for awhile and she asked me to hold her bouquet of flowers for her. so i was sitting next to my aunty and she next to my mom then my uncle then my 'biao ge' as in my male cousin who's 3 yrs older than me. people who walked past kept starring at me and i wondered why. then i noticed only the brides were holding the bouquets so i asked my aunty if the people will think that i'm a bride. my goodness...they started laughing and joking about it and even suggested that people may think that me and my 'biao ge' were going to get married but we're sitting far away from each other cus we just had a fight. bleah....... bad joke. it's damn embarrassing so i quickly pushed it to my aunty.

After the whole event ended my family: dad, mom, me and kelly [my biao jie] drove to Vivo City.......my dad has been bugging us for the past few days about bringing us there cus he wanted to show-off the creations of he and my uncle's company. apparently the ribbon structures in the shopping centre and the huge "Vivo City" sign outside the building was constructed by their company. i wasn't much impressed until we reached the place. then i finally understood why he was so proud of it. the structures were pretty amazing. we didn't shop but merely toured the place with my dad navigating us around [like as if he owned the place] haha, but i can understand since he spends most of the time in that place. the outdoors was damn cool and we actually felt like we're in Sydney or something....but, it's only halfway complete and the shopping Centre will only officially open in Dec.

I figured something sadistic too....that if i'm sick or if i had fever, i'll get lotsa attention and care...haha...suddenly i felt so loved by my family and muffy. Like if i whine a bit and ask for water, it'll just come to me. haha. muffy stuck with me all day today like as if he knew he had to look after me. what a good boy. i didn't have to go to school today obviously....thanks to the haze. it's weird man, i used to have to worry about getting an MC for skipping school but not anymore. the doc asked if i needed an MC and i was like "umm.....no need lah". this will never happen in my sch-Uniform days.

Right this moment, i'm doing a lot of things all at once. i'm wrapping up my soci essay [due tomorrow], listening to a lecture Webcast [on gender and sexuality], downloading season 4 of One tree Hill [on youtube], eating my minced pork porrige, chatting on Msn and blogging. tell me about the wonders of multi-tasking. Now you see why older generations can never understand us? cus they can't keep up with what we're so used to. ;)

No comments: