Wednesday, October 25, 2006

'Por Por's' Birthday Chalet!!!!





yeah! it's our family's once a yr chalet cum gathering cum the celebration of my granny's birthday!!! guess what? she's already like 85? lol....and she's still so healthy and cheery...

oh well, that's cus she has lotsa of kids and grankids and grand-grand kids to take good care of her.

the chalet was damn fun..apart from the glorious variety of food, my cousins were damn funny lah.... especially when the play mah jong! and i just watched them play from 12 to 6 in the morning....yes, i was just watching. i can see their eyes red yet they still refuse to leave their seats. lol finally around 6am i cannot take it anymore so i slept on the sofa. and despite the two-story huge aloha resort chalet i didn't have any place to sleep cus of my m'sian cousins who came...so desperate that i ended up sleeping of a sofa in between two mah jong tables....and they were still playing merrily away....



i only got some peaceful sleep at 8 in the morning when some of my relatives woke up to let us get some sleep in the room. so me, my mom and my other cousin was sleeping on 2 mattresses on the ground and my just married cousin slept on the bed with her husband.......just when i thought i could find peace in the room...i felt so sorry for merely thinking about it man. my cousin's husband snored like mad the moment his head touched the pillow lor. wah lau eh!!!!! and yet my cousin can continue sleeping like a dead log..... i really salute her. can u imagine she's gonna sleep with him for the rest of her life??!! and his snoring have different tones and variations. very zai.it came to a point that i had to hypnotise myself to get sleep. in the end, i slept for only 3 hrs.......this is definitely the down-side of chalets........





i love bacon! i love pork chop!







No comments: