Friday, November 10, 2006

Meet XIAO HEI!!!



HI ALL!!! meet my new lappy XIAO HEI!!!! lol it's the coolest, sleekest, classiest and most effecient laptop you'll ever see[assuming all other laptops do not exist.] hahahhahahaaa....

Please bear with me okay, as you know, there are very lil things for me to hao lian or even blog about these days.....i can feel myself tearing at the corner of my eye from reading my previous posts.....they're pathetically BORING. lol. hard to find interesting stuff to blog when you're living a seemingly DULL life [for now since exams are coming ].


i like its shiny black surface! there're silver wavelines on the
entire black surface if you see carefully


















nice!!!! n it's MINE!

heh heh..not bad right... it's the new HP entertainment notebook. the reason i love it so much is cus its exclusively MINE!!! absolutely no sharing. there's a point for this ok...in case anything goes wrong at least i know it's my own problem....so i won't have to blame anyone. i'm cultivating responsibility okay....lol.

AND you must be wondering my daddy must love and pamper me soooo much he keeps showering me with extravagence...NO!!!! you're so wrong!!! reason being i spoilt my sis' chic-and-very-expensive-BenQ-limited-edition laptop. oops....i honestly felt bad [mainly because my JS essay was saved inside and there's no back up]. buthen i cannot possibly admit that i dropped the laptop in the toilet [which did happen]....but it was with the cover so i didn't think it would matter. but guess what..something DID happen and it's on repair now....poorthing. my family must have guessed it lah...they know all my 'patterns' already so they probably knew i was denying. so they keep reminding me what a lousy and careless person i am. lol. my sis was worst lor. she kpkb-ed all the way like she never crash her laptop before. accidents do happen you know....that's why i'm going to implement the 'no-sharing' rule. hmph.

so daddy bought this and in case anything happens, i'll have to be responsible...hohoho...sounds like a good deal to me. anyways, i'll probably need one for school. thanks to nus' VERY EFFECIENT online learning environment that makes it almost a neccessity to go online EVERYDAY. sian. "i totally love to download my own lecture slides on the IVLE everyday to print and not worry about paper jam and wasting my ink and papers."

my foot.

and it must be KARMA...like cherine Lau always says....she can go on about KARMA all day. cus i spoilt fefe's lappy tt's why i have to rewrite the damn essay. and that kuku headache must be part of the KARMA too. dammit!!! one week already still pain. sian bo.......

the bottom line is....i have a cool new lappy!!!

No comments: