Tuesday, November 14, 2006

WArning

NOW is really not a very good time to irritate me.

NOW will constitute days like TODAY, right this moment you're reading this, and the rest of the week to come.

Biologists coin this PMS. Heck it, to me it's no different from a 'DND' written on my face.

SO,

1) Do not impose yourself upon me and tell me things i don't like to hear.


2) If you have nothing nice to say, DON'T.

3) This is not the time to criticize me or my opinions alike.


4) Pardon me for my bluntness.

This is by no means a childish manifestation of my attitude, but rather my very polite version of an appeal to potential irritants.

Potential irritants can mean even a passing ant. See, the thing is, even ants are not half as irritating as humans. it's ironically those with proper-working brains that are asses.

No comments: