Monday, November 06, 2006

Pain Like Hell!!!!!!!!!!!

I so want to drill a hole in my head can?!?!??? the kuku headache is killing me!!!!!
and HAO TONG BU TONG ZAI WO write essay tt time TONG!!!!!

Whoever u are, STOP WACKING my HEAD!!! it's drving me crazy man!!!!!!!!!!! *growls*

Bloody Hell....can you even imagine trying to write a history essay and tt asshole headache keeps cutting off your thoughts?!??! then u need to re think, and re write, and re edit a zillion times?! WTF. if this goes on i can might as well knock the daylight outta myself. POS.....

Anyways, my dad was telling us he heard someone kicking at our gate the other night. what, AGAIN?!?!?!?!? This is not really a good time to piss me off, neighbour. and he better stop it while i'm still politely calling him my neighbour. if i ever catch him doing that again i'll confirm break his bloody leg!!!! so what now? he's so poor he cannot afford medication anymore??!?!? did my maid tried to seduce him? WTF. i hope his leg get trapped in the gate the next time he kicks it and helpful me will be MORE THAN GLAD to relief him from entrapment. i'll make sure i chop off his damn leg and tie a ribbon around it to return him!!!!

Let's just see who's more insane. dammit.

people around me in school are like damn stressed out. only me and yy seem to be cruising like we're on a holiday...is it a bad thing? partially i guess. some are totally, extremely, absolutely stressing over everything! and it's contagious man!!! i'm trying hard not to be affected. and thankfully i'm sane... though i'm not exactly coping well but no use complaining now already..... it's just sem 1, we need time to adjust. whatever.

K, back to tt sucker who has this thing about kicking our gate. not that i wana say but he's really a nuisance to society and is potentially endangering the lives of other people, especially us. Either we strike it big in 4D or TOTO and shift the bloody-hell outta here, or he can please do us all a favour by smuggling drugs and be caught and hanged soon.....i'm sorry.....i'm being a tat too mean but I WON'T be if you perish from the face of the earth.

Do us all a fovour man, Die DIe DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: