Saturday, November 04, 2006

Ultra cool blogskin, Jiayi.

Makes me wonder why mine looks so shitty...

Headaches are coming back...literally. there's a reason for this. i remember a certain evening when i was still schooling in MI, i was on my way home from volley training...then i got striked on the back of my head on the bus by a secondary school girl's elbow, ACCIDENTALLY. then the headache started 2 days after.... the pain is like someone striking on your head. it's just like a visit from an old friend which i don't particularly like.

Guess what man, my lappy's dead. the hard disk got corrupted....and the best part was my JS essay project is inside...luckily i was mentally prepared for the worst. the typical me will start crushing papers and kicking chairs.....

my dad says i have a bad temper: i agree. my mum says i'm acutely impatient: very true. my sister thinks i'm a tyrant: to a large extent, yes. my cousin thinks i'm bossy: nothing new.
it pretty much concludes the fact that i'm an ass at home..........so the real me is like that.

this is my most horribible flaw...which you will never see.

No comments: