Thursday, January 18, 2007

feel like i could float

okay, i'm weak lah, happy?

was supposed to be a string of 'non-stop hits' [as what Cher Lau calls it] for me today....10-12, 12-2, 2-4. please tell me i'm a genius at planning.

BUT

lucky me [irony-intended] i'm down with flu again....and as usual lah, the i-can't-breathe-thru-my-nose drama....bleah......and my throat was itching so bad i can't speak properly.... i was supposed to do a presentation today....so blame it on the weather.

save all the trouble lah, an MC would be the WISEST choice. do you know? i'll probably top the list of "Friends of medipoint clinic" should there be any of this sort. all i need to do is walk in and say hi to the recep-aunty and wait. the GP is my friend man....that explains the spoil-market rates she charges me...lol.

btw, i'm finally, officially active in a CCA now...i'm a marketing exec in our fac's Arts Club...the deputy of the marketing director.... do i hear a "WAAAAHHH!!!"? no. cus whatever that means, think it's something like a secretary....all i do is 'follow-ups' with sponsors...and i tell u, some are REAl big-shot sponsors...of cus there're others like the milo-van... awww c'mon, we ALL love the milo-van don't we? lol. getting sponsors is a tough job okay...anyway, i'm gonna start calling SDU...lol my director says they'll basically support any activities involving males n females... that's ridiculously funny to me. but heck....since this is gonna earn me a nice cert and an upper-hand in my job-resume when i graduate...i'm more than happy.

for now....i'll just float away. [credits to the dose of cough drops]

No comments: