Monday, January 08, 2007

it's me and my lil school bag and an empty stomach.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.... yay.

do i sound excited? not quite but i'm happy i finally have a proper schedule of things to do. i kinda like my plans this sem:
1) General Biology
2) Genes and Society
3) SouthEast Asian Studies
4) Social Psychology of New Media [major]
5) Theories of New Media [major]

i don't exactly know what genes n society is about but who cares if it only costs me 1 bidding point. haaaa....

though i'm not an avid new-yr-resolution follower, it just occured to me that i can't bump around like i did last sem...i MUST at least set some targets to uh-hm, feel motivated. and it's not like i write stuff like "i wana be a university scholar" or anything close.... just some down to earth and feasible goals...haha. and not to forget my long-awaited holidays and some other crap.

i was telling yy i feel totally 'Sciencified' this sem cus of the bio modules i chose...oh well....i can only say, they have nice LTs..

just an observation, the faculty is pleasant but their toilets are awfully hard to find. what, people there don't pee? lol. maybe we're just new. but the fish tanks in some bio-labs really don't smell too good. haha..

today, my genes n soc lect lasted for only 1.45hrs... like most of the lectures did. and i stayed in school for just about tt length of time too.

that's the best part of my first day, perhaps.

oh i'm so into household chores these days....i wake up at 9 every morning and slip that pair of pink gloves on [like what Dexter's mother wore everyday just that her's r yellow...omg, pls don't tell me you don't know who's Dexter. Kaoz....how can anyone NOT know Dexter?!] i'm beginning to experience my utility at home. maybe i should consider sending my maid a 'thank you' card.

No comments: