Tuesday, July 24, 2007

ain't no secrets...

hai~ not like you all don't know me at all. when it comes to poking my nose into other people's business i can proudly stand out of the crowd. ha. not that i take pride in it but it's like a lil harmless interest of mine. haha...HARMLESS. i'll only share if they are share-able. anyways, there's a fine line between being a K-po and someone who can keep secrets [if you get my point].

so why am i suddenly talking about being a k-po??? cus i just found out a piece of shocking news from my friend's blog. ummmm.......should i comment on it? hmmm.....maybe not. cus i value friendship. haha. hhhmmmm...... oh well, i really don't know what to say about that but as a friend, i'd wish for the best for him. actually no matter what the news or gossip is about doesn't really matter cus the geist of it all is the THRILL i get for knowing something i'm not supposed to or what a lot of people don't.

just admit it lah. deep down, the evil lil you want to know all sorts of secrets under the sun but like all humans, this ego of yours [guys and girls alike] just refuse to admit it. i was one of them but for now, i gotta be frank...PLEASE TELL ME ALL YOUR SECRETS!!!! hahahaaa.... remember me saying i'm gonna be honest to myself as of now?? it's working pretty well cus i haven't got beaten up yet. LOL. and you know why you should let me in on all your secrets??? cus for one, keeping your own secrets are selfish. wahahaha, k bad explanation. OR, you'll kinda suffer from withdrawal symptoms if you hold on to someone else's secrets for too long. LOL [an equally bad attempt].

BUT, the greatest reason of all is that i'll normally forget all about what you told me unless if there's some sort of a sequel to it. heehehee....good right? but you know what i cannot stand?! i simply cannot take it if i have to find out things for myself. bloody helllll...... sianz....i hate the suspense, or the lateness.... haha.
i wana be the FIRST! >(

k enough of my randomness...school better start soon before i lose my sanity. i say weird stuff when i'm bored....that's my recent discovery.

oh, and i just realised if you don't use something for too long, you'll eventually forget what the thing is called. Like my dad just asked me for a 'scotch-tape'. "to tape what?" a very DUH-question i asked. then he say "my hand here got abrasion". AIGOOOOO...... i nearly fainted. "SO YOU WANT A PLASTER LAH?? DADDY, PLASTER!!!!"....not SCOTCHTAPE for crying out loud........

No comments: