Wednesday, July 18, 2007

DBSK fever: forced my mom and dad to watch cuts of the Rising Sun concert. this is to vindicate myself from being a boyband freak. ha ha ha. but this is already on its own a freaky thing thing to do-----like forcing your parents to understand something as alien as a group of boys half their age. but boy, were they impressed. lol. surprised? not really. who in their right frame of mind would disregard the boys' talents. absolutely no one.

WORK: this friday, YAY, my last day of work. please stop asking me annoying questions like "did you actually work?" "you get paid for nothing right?". it's annoying because they make me feel damn guilty. you may think i'm so darn lucky for getting paid for doing pretty much nothing but i ASURE you, i didn't dig the idea AT ALL. if i could i'd rather opt for a lower pay and at least find myself engaging in more productive work. but apparently my dad wanted me to be his "protege" and learn the ropes of what he's doing.....i hate to admit this but, *sigh* i didn't learn much. and after shadowing him for a month i only came to hate the businessmen kinda job more. oh how i hate it.....truly, madly deeply. hahahahahahaa......

Newfound addiction: not dbsk lah! i figured if i continuosly mention them in a single post i may drive you all away. wahahahaa....neh........ so my newfound addiction is MOS burger's Ice milk tea. very "CHEY~~~" right? i also think so. LOL. there's one more! YA-KUN's Ice Coffee! very "WAH LAU EH~~~~" right?? wahahahahaaa......but isn't it amazing?? most people will only like either of them more, but i love BOTH! man, am i special. tsk. i used to like a certain american coffee chain's caramel-frap. but it's become so traumatizingly pricey i'm beginning to have premonitions that i'll go to hell for drinking too much. haha. see, i didn't actually know what coffee genuinely tastes like until i tried the coffee at yk. nice thick coffee. love it!

BREAK-OUTS: i'm suffering from damning break-outs. sucks. you know this time when i say 'sucks' i mean it from the heart.....like the shitty kinda 'sucks', not the kind where you say already you also don't realise that kind. it's so sucky that i have to go skin centre. sucks. but it's not THAT horrifying lah. it's just that i cannot stand breakouts. the verdict---cannot put make-up for 8 weeks. 8 WEEKS!!!! but my complexion isn't all-flattering you know. in fact, i'm FAR FAR FAR from flawless. so if you guys see me and find me ugly please do me a big favour can? you don't have to lie, just don't say anything..haha. but my skin is quite thick lah, you wana annoy me then by all means....i'll remember your kindness...but make sure you don't let me catch you in your embarrassing moments cus i'm good at returning favours. HA HA HA. no, this is not a threat. =)

Muffy: oh i haven't been talking about Mr Muffy for ages. before you recall on that shit-eating episode, [it's really passe, so just forget about it ALREADY] now his new hobby is puking. he's not suffering from any chronic illness in case you're wondering. dogs do puke once in awhile cus of indigestion. and he really knows how to pick strategic spots for this. this lil ill-mannered boy puked right next to my pillow! you know what's gross? the fact that i continued sleeping next to it unknowingly for 2 hours until i wake up to this horrifying sight. i must be SO dead to not notice the mess. luckily my precious lil bolster didn't get any of it if not i'll make him eat back his own puke....which i think he will even without me prompting. lol. that's my innocent lil puppy-dog for you. HA.

No comments: